A Hosted Gateway is a gateway conveniently hosted and managed by bloXroute Labs on our cloud infrastructure.
Connecting to a Hosted Gateway requires an active bloXroute account of Enterprise or higher. If needed, you may purchase multiple Hosted Gateways.
- 1.Reach out to bloXroute Support on Discord or by email at [email protected] to let us know that you would like to configure a bloXroute Hosted Gateway.
- 2.You will need to send us the following information regarding your node:
If you reach out to us via email, please make your subject line “Hosted Gateway”
- 1.Blockchain network
- 2.Geo location
- 3.Public key
- 4.IP address
- 3.Provisioning a Hosted Gateway is usually done by the next business day. We will respond to you via Discord or email to provide you with the enode of your Hosted Gateway.
- 4.Use this enode to add you new gateway as a trusted peer and to connect your gateway to the Consensus Layer
- 5.Once done, we’ll start your Hosted Gateway, confirm with you that you’re online, and you’ll be good to go!