BSC Protect RPC
Front-running prevention for transactions on the BSC network
Front-running prevention public RPC adds a layer of privacy logic to route your transactions first to block proposers, stopping or delaying your transactions from appearing in the public mempool. This delay feature provides users opportunities to execute their trade before malicious front-running and sandwich bots can initiate attacks. Front-running prevention does not guarantee your transactions will not be attacked - your transaction info will eventually become public info.
The Front-running prevention public RPC automatically routes your transaction to one of bloXroute’s servers closest to your location. Use the RPC DNS https://bsc.rpc.blxrbdn.com to setup your wallet.
1. Open Metamask and click on "Settings"
2. Click on "Networks", and then click on "Add Network" on the Networks menu.
3. Select "Custom Networks"
- Network Name: BSC Protect by bloXroute
- RPC URL: https://bsc.rpc.blxrbdn.com
- Chain ID: 56
- Symbol: BNB
- Block Explorer URL (optional): https://bscscan.com